RSS

*Standing Ovation*

Its about time someone said something about dude, besides "you're a musical genius".



I couldn't bring myself to watch the R. Kelly interview.. still can't listen to his music and was faithfully following the farce of a trial (I posted it on here). Every time someone dismisses R. Kelly's actions, it gets under my skin.. its like they're condemning another black girl to live in the dark, in shame, b/c of a nasty man and the black community's refusal to stand up for the black female.

1 comments:

Lovely Lady Luxe said...

I thought I was the only one who changed the channel when I found out the interview was on. The way this whole thing was handled (i.e. the trial) is a joke. It's incredibly sad how we choose to look away... but people have to think...what if it was your daughter?