RSS

The Soundtrack of You

Do you have certain songs, that when you hear them, make you feel wonderful inside?

I start my day by listening to "Get Up" and "God In Me" by Mary Mary, followed by "Diva" by Beyonce. These songs remind me that I'm fabulous and why. Not because of what I'm wearing, what I look like, or what anyone else says about me... but because God says so. Once I get my morning chair dance on, then I'm focused on the day ahead with a self-appeciating smile on my face.

What songs are included in the soundtrack of you?

3 comments:

LBunnee said...

My theme song is "I AM NOT MY HAIR" by India Arie, "YES WE CAN" by the Pointer Sisters and "HATE ON ME" by Jill Scott......it leaves me feeling fabulous and phenomenally beautiful and motivated to keep on doing what I do.....

Prosechild said...

phenomenally beautiful! That's a great feeling to have. Thanks for sharing :-)

Anonymous said...

Natural Woman by Aretha Franklin and Radio by Beyonce.